A brief measure of student perceptions of the educational value of research participation
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Innovations in Undergraduate Psychology Education. Guest editor: Jacquelyn Cranney
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 22–29, March 2013
How to Cite
Roberts, L. D. and Allen, P. J. (2013), A brief measure of student perceptions of the educational value of research participation. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 22–29. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12007
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.