Teaching intercultural competencies in introductory psychology via application of the Excellence in Cultural Experiential Learning and Leadership model
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Innovations in Undergraduate Psychology Education. Guest editor: Jacquelyn Cranney
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 46–53, March 2013
How to Cite
Knott, V. E., Mak, A. S. and Neill, J. T. (2013), Teaching intercultural competencies in introductory psychology via application of the Excellence in Cultural Experiential Learning and Leadership model. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 46–53. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12008
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
- University of Canberra
- Faculty of Health Research Support Grant 2012
- Australian Government Office for Learning and Teaching
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.