Developing psychological literacy: Student perceptions of graduate attributes
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Special Issue: Innovations in Undergraduate Psychology Education. Guest editor: Jacquelyn Cranney
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 54–62, March 2013
How to Cite
Morris, S., Cranney, J., Jeong, J. M. and Mellish, L. (2013), Developing psychological literacy: Student perceptions of graduate attributes. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 54–62. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12010
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.