We would like to thank the Fremantle Herald for allowing us to use their article and Brian Griffiths for his useful comments on an earlier draft (although the authors take full responsibility for the views stated herein).
‘Tell me what I want to hear’: Motivated recall and attributions in media regarding asylum seekers
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 124–133, June 2013
How to Cite
Croston, J. and Pedersen, A. (2013), ‘Tell me what I want to hear’: Motivated recall and attributions in media regarding asylum seekers. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 124–133. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12012
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.