Is God's call more than audible? A preliminary exploration using a two-dimensional model of theistic/spiritual beliefs and experiences
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 146–155, September 2013
How to Cite
Schuurmans-Stekhoven, J. B. (2013), Is God's call more than audible? A preliminary exploration using a two-dimensional model of theistic/spiritual beliefs and experiences. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 146–155. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12015
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.