Emotional self-efficacy, graduate employability, and career satisfaction: Testing the associations
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 214–223, December 2013
How to Cite
Dacre Pool, L. and Qualter, P. (2013), Emotional self-efficacy, graduate employability, and career satisfaction: Testing the associations. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 214–223. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12023
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.