This work was partly supported by Australian Research Council Grant DP0879589 and partly by a grant from the Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research, CNCS-UEFISCDI, project number: PNII-ID-PCCE-2011-2-0045.
Anxiety reactivity and anxiety perseveration represent dissociable dimensions of anxiety vulnerability: A replication and extension
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 232–235, December 2013
How to Cite
Rudaizky, D. and MacLeod, C. (2013), Anxiety reactivity and anxiety perseveration represent dissociable dimensions of anxiety vulnerability: A replication and extension. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 65: 232–235. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12024
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- Australian Research Council Grant. Grant Number: DP0879589
- Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research
- CNCS-UEFISCDI. Grant Number: PNII-ID-PCCE-2011-2-0045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.