This research was funded by a PsyLIFE Small Grant awarded to Dr Lynne D. Roberts and Kate Povee from the School of Psychology and Speech Pathology at Curtin University.
Qualitative research in psychology: Attitudes of psychology students and academic staff
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 28–37, March 2014
How to Cite
Povee, K. and Roberts, L. D. (2014), Qualitative research in psychology: Attitudes of psychology students and academic staff. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 66: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12031
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- School of Psychology and Speech Pathology at Curtin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.