Predicting post-traumatic growth and post-traumatic stress in firefighters
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 38–46, March 2014
How to Cite
Armstrong, D., Shakespeare-Finch, J. and Shochet, I. (2014), Predicting post-traumatic growth and post-traumatic stress in firefighters. Australian Jnl of Psychology, 66: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12032
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.