Coping and emotion regulation from childhood to early adulthood: Points of convergence and divergence
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Australian Psychological Society
Australian Journal of Psychology
How to Cite
Compas, B. E., Jaser, S. S., Dunbar, J. P., Watson, K. H., Bettis, A. H., Gruhn, M. A. and Williams, E. K. (2013), Coping and emotion regulation from childhood to early adulthood: Points of convergence and divergence. Australian Jnl of Psychology. doi: 10.1111/ajpy.12043
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!