Dr. Woodgate has a Manitoba Research Chair awarded by the Manitoba Health Research Council.
Embracing autism in Canadian rural communities
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 178–182, June 2013
How to Cite
Hoogsteen, L. and Woodgate, R. L. (2013), Embracing autism in Canadian rural communities. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 178–182. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12030
Lindsey Hoogsteen (RN, MN) is a registered nurse currently working at an acute care hospital specializing in child care in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Dr Roberta L. Woodgate (RN, MN, PhD) is a professor in Child Health and Illness at the Faculty of Nursing, University of Manitoba.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- The Foundation for Registered Nurses of Manitoba, Inc.
- Child Health Graduate Studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.