The authors declare there are no competing interests.
Where you live matters: Challenges and opportunities to address the urban–rural divide through innovative secondary cardiac rehabilitation programs
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 170–177, June 2013
How to Cite
Sangster, J., Furber, S., Phongsavan, P., Allman-Farinelli, M., Redfern, J. and Bauman, A. (2013), Where you live matters: Challenges and opportunities to address the urban–rural divide through innovative secondary cardiac rehabilitation programs. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 170–177. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12031
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- NSW Health Promotion Demonstration Research Scheme 2008
- NHMRC and National Heart Foundation. Grant Number: 632933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.