Characteristics of rural hospital services for people with dementia: Findings from the Hospital Dementia Services Project
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc.
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 208–215, August 2013
How to Cite
Bail, K., Hudson, C., Grealish, L., Shannon, K., Ehsen, S., Peut, A., Gibson, D., Draper, B. and Karmel, R. (2013), Characteristics of rural hospital services for people with dementia: Findings from the Hospital Dementia Services Project. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 208–215. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12041
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2013
- National Health & Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 465701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.