Contribution: Conceived the idea of updating a previous paper in the Australian Journal of Rural Health, repeated the analysis using data from the 2011 census and wrote the Letter to the Editor.
Letter to the Editor
Variation in religious affiliations between metropolitan, rural, agricultural and elderly populations: An update
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 6, page 352, December 2013
How to Cite
Peach, H. G. (2013), Variation in religious affiliations between metropolitan, rural, agricultural and elderly populations: An update. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 352. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12060
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.