Close the gap for vision: The key is to invest on coordination
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 299–305, December 2013
How to Cite
Hsueh, Y.-s., Dunt, D., Anjou, M. D., Boudville, A. and Taylor, H. (2013), Close the gap for vision: The key is to invest on coordination. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 299–305. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12061
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Greg Poche AO
- Harold Mitchell Foundation
- Ian Potter Foundation
- University of Melbourne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.