Addressing chronic kidney disease in Far North Queensland: gains and opportunities
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 313–318, December 2013
How to Cite
Vos, L., Baer, R. and McDonald, M. (2013), Addressing chronic kidney disease in Far North Queensland: gains and opportunities. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 313–318. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12063
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.