The corresponding author is not a recipient of a research scholarship.
Outreach surgical consulting services in North East Victoria
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 325–328, December 2013
How to Cite
Chittleborough, T. J., Lourensz, K., Elliott, M., Thomas, P. and Franzi, S. (2013), Outreach surgical consulting services in North East Victoria. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 325–328. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12065
This paper is not based on a previous communication to a society or meeting.
All authors contributed to production of the manuscript. Authors received no support or grants, and we declare no conflict of interest. This manuscript has not been previously published or submitted elsewhere.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.