Psychometric evaluation of a Korean version of the 8-item Medication Adherence Scale in rural older adults with hypertension
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Journal of Rural Health © National Rural Health Alliance Inc
Australian Journal of Rural Health
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 336–342, December 2013
How to Cite
Shin, D.-S. and Kim, C.-J. (2013), Psychometric evaluation of a Korean version of the 8-item Medication Adherence Scale in rural older adults with hypertension. Australian Journal of Rural Health, 21: 336–342. doi: 10.1111/ajr.12070
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2009-0067596
- Department of Nursing, Graduate School, Ajou University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.