The importance of social and ideal social dimensions in self-congruity research
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Asian Journal of Social Psychology © 2012 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 39–49, March 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J.-H. and Hyun, Y. J. (2013), The importance of social and ideal social dimensions in self-congruity research. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 16: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/ajsp.12003
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!