The pan-culturality of well-being: But how does culture fit into the equation?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Special Issue: TERRORISM IN INDONESIA. Guest Editor: James H. Liu, Asian Association of Social Psychology Centre for Applied Cross Cultural Research, and School of Psychology, Victoria University of Wellington
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 158–162, June 2013
How to Cite
Bond, M. H. (2013), The pan-culturality of well-being: But how does culture fit into the equation?. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 16: 158–162. doi: 10.1111/ajsp.12024
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!