These data were collected by the first author from three universities in Beijing, China (University of Science & Technology Beijing, China Agricultural University, Beijing Forest University). Thanks to Magin Kebert for her valuable comments on an earlier draft.
Interdependent self-construal moderates coping with (but not the initial pain of) ostracism
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 320–326, December 2013
How to Cite
Ren, D., Wesselmann, E. D. and Williams, K. D. (2013), Interdependent self-construal moderates coping with (but not the initial pain of) ostracism. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 16: 320–326. doi: 10.1111/ajsp.12037
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!