Disclosure: No competing financial interests exist.
Social identity gratifications of social network sites and their impact on collective action participation
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd with the Asian Association of Social Psychology and the Japanese Group Dynamics Association
Asian Journal of Social Psychology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 229–235, September 2014
How to Cite
Chan, M. (2014), Social identity gratifications of social network sites and their impact on collective action participation. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 17: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/ajsp.12068
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!