Regional Variability in Liver Waiting List Removals Causes False Ascertainment of Waiting List Deaths
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 369–375, February 2013
How to Cite
Voigt, M. D., Hunsicker, L. G., Snyder, J. J., Israni, A. K. and Kasiske, B. L. (2013), Regional Variability in Liver Waiting List Removals Causes False Ascertainment of Waiting List Deaths. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 369–375. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12000
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Health Resources and Services Administration contracts. Grant Numbers: 234-2005-370011C, HHSH250201000018C
- 5Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network; Final Rule 63. Federal Register USA; 1998.
- 7The Social Security Administration's Death Master File: the completeness of death reporting at older ages. Social Security Bull 2001; 64: 45–51., .
- 10Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients. Use of the Social Security Administration Death Master File to supplement deaths reported to the OPTN. Report prepared for the Health Resources and Services Administration under Contract 234-2005-37009C, 2001.