See the Appendix
Conversion From Twice-Daily Tacrolimus to Once-Daily Extended Release Tacrolimus (LCPT): The Phase III Randomized MELT Trial
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 760–769, March 2013
How to Cite
Bunnapradist, S., Ciechanowski, K., West-Thielke, P., Mulgaonkar, S., Rostaing, L., Vasudev, B., Budde, K. and on behalf of the MELT investigators (2013), Conversion From Twice-Daily Tacrolimus to Once-Daily Extended Release Tacrolimus (LCPT): The Phase III Randomized MELT Trial. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 760–769. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12035
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
- 1Tacrolimus versus cyclosporin as primary immunosuppression for kidney transplant recipients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2005; Oct 19; (4): CD003961., , , , .
- 22009 Annual Report of the U.S. Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients: Transplant Data 1999–2008. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Transplantation, Rockville, MD; United Network for Organ Sharing, Richmond, VA; University Renal Research and Education Association, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 12A phase 2b, open-label, multi-center, prospective, randomized study to compare the pharmacokinetics and safety of LCP-Tacro™ tablets once-a-day to Prograf® capsules twice-a-day in de novo kidney transplant patients. Am J Transplant 2009; 9(Suppl 2): 414., , , al. e.
- 13B. K. A phase 2 randomized study of the pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of LCP-Tacro tablets once-a-day vs. Prograf capsules twice-a-day in de novo kidney transplants. Am J Transplant 2011; 11(Suppl 2): 355., , , ,