Comparing Molecular Assessment of Implantation Biopsies With Histologic and Demographic Risk Assessment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 415–426, February 2013
How to Cite
Kreepala, C., Famulski, K. S., Chang, J. and Halloran, P. F. (2013), Comparing Molecular Assessment of Implantation Biopsies With Histologic and Demographic Risk Assessment. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 415–426. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12043
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- University Of Alberta Hospital Foundation
- Roche Molecular Systems
- Hoffmann-La Roche Canada Ltd.
- Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education and Technology
- Roche Organ Transplant Research Foundation and Astellas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.