Comparing Molecular Assessment of Implantation Biopsies With Histologic and Demographic Risk Assessment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© Copyright 2012 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 415–426, February 2013
How to Cite
Kreepala, C., Famulski, K. S., Chang, J. and Halloran, P. F. (2013), Comparing Molecular Assessment of Implantation Biopsies With Histologic and Demographic Risk Assessment. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 415–426. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12043
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- University Of Alberta Hospital Foundation
- Roche Molecular Systems
- Hoffmann-La Roche Canada Ltd.
- Alberta Ministry of Advanced Education and Technology
- Roche Organ Transplant Research Foundation and Astellas
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|ajt12043-sup-0001-TableS1.xlsx||13K||Table S1: Area under the ROC curve for discriminating day seven graft function (comparing pairs and single pair analysis)|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.