DCD ECD Kidneys—Can You Make a Silk Purse From a Sow's Ear?
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 249–250, February 2013
How to Cite
McDonald, S. and Clayton, P. (2013), DCD ECD Kidneys—Can You Make a Silk Purse From a Sow's Ear?. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 249–250. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12054
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
The use of deceased donor kidneys meeting expanded criteria is on the rise; the effect of these combined risk factors appears additive but not multiplicative. See article by Singh and Kim on page 329.