Measuring the Disparity Gap: Quality Improvement to Eliminate Health Disparities in Kidney Transplantation
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 247–248, February 2013
How to Cite
Patzer, R. E. and Pastan, S. O. (2013), Measuring the Disparity Gap: Quality Improvement to Eliminate Health Disparities in Kidney Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 247–248. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12060
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- 1National Healthcare Disparities Report. 2011; Available at: http://www.ahrq.gov/qual/nhdr11/nhdr11.pdf. Accessed September 28, 2012.
- 5Quality Improvement Interventions to Address Health Disparities. 2012; Available at: http://www.effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/ehc/products/386/1242/EvidReport208_CQGHealthDisparities_FinalReport_20120824.pdf. Accessed September 28, 2012.
- 7OPTN. Proposal to substantially revise the national kidney allocation system (Kidney Transplantation Committee). 2012; Available at: (http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/PublicComment/pubcommentPropSub_311.pdf). Accessed September 28, 2012.
- 8Protocol of a randomized controlled trial of culturally sensitive interventions to improve African Americans’ and non-African Americans’ early, shared, and informed consideration of live kidney transplantation: the Talking About Live Kidney Donation (TALK) Study. BMC Nephrol. 2011; 12: 34., , , et al.