See the Acknowledgments section.
The Impact of Meeting Donor Management Goals on the Development of Delayed Graft Function in Kidney Transplant Recipients
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
No claim to original US government worksJournal compilation © 2013 The American Society ofTransplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 993–1000, April 2013
How to Cite
Malinoski, D. J., Patel, M. S., Ahmed, O., Daly, M. C., Mooney, S., Graybill, C. O., Foster, C. E., Salim, A. and United Network for Organ Sharing (UNOS) Region 5 Donor Management Goals (DMG) Workgroup (2013), The Impact of Meeting Donor Management Goals on the Development of Delayed Graft Function in Kidney Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 993–1000. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12090
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
- 1The Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network. Available at: http://optn.transplant.hrsa.gov/ Accessed November 15, 2012.
- 2Optimization of donor management goals yields increased organ use. Am Surg; 76: 587–594., , , et al.
- 3Attaining specific donor management goals increases number of organs transplanted per donor: A quality improvement project. Prog Transplant 2009; 19: 227–231., , , et al.
- 4Achieving donor management goals before deceased donor procurement is associated with more organs transplanted per donor. J Trauma 2011; 71: 990–995; discussion 996., , , et al.
- 5The impact of meeting donor management goals on the number of organs transplanted per donor: Results from the United Network for Organ Sharing Region 5 prospective donor management goals study. Crit Care Med 2012; 40: 2773–2780., , , et al.
- 7Risk factors for delayed graft function in cadaveric kidney transplantation: A prospective study of renal function and graft survival after preservation with University of Wisconsin solution in multi-organ donors. European Multicenter Study Group. Transplantation 1997; 63: 1620–1628., , , et al.
- 13United Network for Organ Sharing- Clinical Pathway for the Organ Donor 2002, 2001, 1998. Available at: http://www.unos.org/donation/index.php?topic=best_practices. Accessed May 6, 2011.
- 15Predictors associated with terminal renal function in deceased organ donors in the intensive care unit. Anesthesiology 2009; 110: 333–341., , , et al.
- 28Impact of compliance with the American College of Surgeons trauma center verification requirements on organ donation-related outcomes. J Am College Surg 2012; 215: 186–192., , , et al.