De Novo Donor-Specific HLA Antibodies Decrease Patient and Graft Survival in Liver Transplant Recipients
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1541–1548, June 2013
How to Cite
Kaneku, H., O'Leary, J. G., Banuelos, N., Jennings, L. W., Susskind, B. M., Klintmalm, G. B. and Terasaki, P. I. (2013), De Novo Donor-Specific HLA Antibodies Decrease Patient and Graft Survival in Liver Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 1541–1548. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12212
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.