All three authors contributed equally to this work.
Cross-Validation of IFN-γ Elispot Assay for Measuring Alloreactive Memory/Effector T Cell Responses in Renal Transplant Recipients
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1880–1890, July 2013
How to Cite
Bestard, O., Crespo, E., Stein, M., Lúcia, M., Roelen, D. L., de Vaal, Y. J., Hernandez-Fuentes, M. P., Chatenoud, L., Wood, K. J., Claas, F. H., Cruzado, J. M., Grinyó, J. M., Volk, H. D. and Reinke, P. (2013), Cross-Validation of IFN-γ Elispot Assay for Measuring Alloreactive Memory/Effector T Cell Responses in Renal Transplant Recipients. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 1880–1890. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12285
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Reprogramming the Immune System for the Establishment of Tolerance (RISET). Grant Numbers: FIS EC07/90382, PI07/0688, PI10/01786
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.