Prominent Impact of Community Risk Factors on Kidney Transplant Candidate Processes and Outcomes
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2374–2383, September 2013
How to Cite
Schold, J. D., Heaphy, E. L. G., Buccini, L. D., Poggio, E. D., Srinivas, T. R., Goldfarb, D. A., Flechner, S. M., Rodrigue, J. R., Thornton, J. D. and Sehgal, A. R. (2013), Prominent Impact of Community Risk Factors on Kidney Transplant Candidate Processes and Outcomes. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 2374–2383. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12349
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- NIH/NIDDK. Grant Number: R01 DK085185
- NIH/NIMH. Grant Number: P60MD00265
- NIH/National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR024989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.