Pediatric Kidney Transplantation in the Developing World: Challenges and Solutions
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2441–2449, September 2013
How to Cite
Rizvi, S. A. H., Sultan, S., Zafar, M. N., Naqvi, S. A. A., Lanewala, A. A., Hashmi, S., Aziz, T., Hassan, A. S., Ali, B., Mohsin, R., Mubarak, M., Farasat, S., Akhtar, S. F., Hashmi, A., Hussain, M. and Hussain, Z. (2013), Pediatric Kidney Transplantation in the Developing World: Challenges and Solutions. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 2441–2449. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12356
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.