Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products (RAGE) on iNKT Cells Mediates Lung Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2255–2267, September 2013
How to Cite
Sharma, A. K., LaPar, D. J., Stone, M. L., Zhao, Y., Kron, I. L. and Laubach, V. E. (2013), Receptor for Advanced Glycation End Products (RAGE) on iNKT Cells Mediates Lung Ischemia–Reperfusion Injury. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 2255–2267. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12368
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: R01HL077301
- University of Virginia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.