Cognitive Function, Self-Management and Graft Health in Pediatric Liver Transplantation
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2790–2791, November 2013
How to Cite
Bucuvalas, J. (2013), Cognitive Function, Self-Management and Graft Health in Pediatric Liver Transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation, 13: 2790–2791. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12409
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- 1Banff Working Group on Liver Allograft Pathology. Importance of liver biopsy findings in immunosuppression management: biopsy monitoring and working criteria for patients with operational tolerance. Liver Transplant 2012; 18: 1145–1170.
- 5Quality improvement in chronic illness care: a collaborative approach. Jt Comm J Qual Improv 2001; 27: 63–80., , , et al.