Sicker Patients With End-Stage Liver Disease Cost More: A Quick Fix?
An Editorial on Assessing Variation in the Costs of Care Among Patients Awaiting Liver Transplantation
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 9–10, January 2014
How to Cite
Abouljoud, M. S., Brown, K. A. and Nerenz, D. R. (2014), Sicker Patients With End-Stage Liver Disease Cost More: A Quick Fix?. American Journal of Transplantation, 14: 9–10. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12498
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- 4Variation in health care spending: Target decision making, not geography. Washington, DC: National Academies Press, 2013., , , et al.
- 5Geographic correlation between large-firm commercial spending and Medicare spending. Am J Manag Care 2010; 16: 131–138., , , et al.
- 6http://www.dartmouthatlas.org/data/table.aspx. Accessed July 26, 2013.