Sirolimus and mTOR Inhibitors in Liver Transplantation: The Wheel Has Come Full Circle
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© Copyright 2013 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 249–250, February 2014
How to Cite
Levitsky, J. and Feng, S. (2014), Sirolimus and mTOR Inhibitors in Liver Transplantation: The Wheel Has Come Full Circle. American Journal of Transplantation, 14: 249–250. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12545
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- 1King Lear. 1605–1606; Act V: Scene 3.
- 2De novo sirolimus and reduced-dose tacrolimus versus standard-dose tacrolimus after liver transplantation: The 2000–2003 Phase II prospective randomized trial. Am J Transplant 2014; 14: 356–366., , , et al.
- 6Sirolimus and hepatic artery complications: Reassessing the black box warning. Am J Transplant 2008; 8: 306., , , et al.