Sterile Leukocyturia Is Associated With Interstitial Fibrosis and Tubular Atrophy in Kidney Allograft Protocol Biopsies
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© Copyright 2014 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 908–915, April 2014
How to Cite
Coelho, S., Ortíz, F., Gelpi, R., Koskinen, P., Porta, N., Bestard, O., Melilli, E., Taco, O., Torras, J., Honkanen, E., Grinyó, J. M. and Cruzado, J. M. (2014), Sterile Leukocyturia Is Associated With Interstitial Fibrosis and Tubular Atrophy in Kidney Allograft Protocol Biopsies. American Journal of Transplantation, 14: 908–915. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12639
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- The Red de Investigación Renal (REDinREN, ISCIII). Grant Number: RD12/0021/0003
- Helsinki University Central Hospital research funds. Grant Number: EVO TYH2010206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.