Prevalence, Incidence and Risk Factors for Donor-Specific Anti-HLA Antibodies in Maintenance Liver Transplant Patients
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2014
© Copyright 2014 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 867–875, April 2014
How to Cite
Del Bello, A., Congy-Jolivet, N., Muscari, F., Lavayssière, L., Esposito, L., Cardeau-Desangles, I., Guitard, J., Dörr, G., Suc, B., Duffas, J. P., Alric, L., Bureau, C., Danjoux, M., Guilbeau-Frugier, C., Blancher, A., Rostaing, L. and Kamar, N. (2014), Prevalence, Incidence and Risk Factors for Donor-Specific Anti-HLA Antibodies in Maintenance Liver Transplant Patients. American Journal of Transplantation, 14: 867–875. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12651
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.