These authors contributed equally to this work.
Death-Defining Immune Responses After Apoptosis
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© Copyright 2014 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1488–1498, July 2014
How to Cite
Campisi, L., Cummings, R. J. and Blander, J. M. (2014), Death-Defining Immune Responses After Apoptosis. American Journal of Transplantation, 14: 1488–1498. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12736
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- Arthritis Foundation and NIH. Grant Number: T32 AI007605
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK072201, AI095245
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Irma Hirschl/Monique Weill-Caulier Trust
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: 117254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.