Optimal Liver Allocation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Hurry up AND wait, but which one when?
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© Copyright 2014 The American Society of Transplantation and the American Society of Transplant Surgeons
American Journal of Transplantation
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 1479–1480, July 2014
How to Cite
Schwartz, M. and Florman, S. (2014), Optimal Liver Allocation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma: Hurry up AND wait, but which one when?. American Journal of Transplantation, 14: 1479–1480. doi: 10.1111/ajt.12773
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- 1European Association for the Study of the Liver; European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer. EASL–EORTC clinical practice guidelines: Management of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Hepatol 2012; 56: 908–943.