Delong Jiao and Yuan Liu contributed equally to this work.
Characteristics of anaphylaxis-inducing IgG immune complexes triggering murine passive systemic anaphylaxis
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 236–245, February 2013
How to Cite
Characteristics of anaphylaxis-inducing IgG immune complexes triggering murine passive systemic anaphylaxis. Allergy 2013; 68: 236–245., , , , , , , , .
Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 30671970
This article has been cited by:
- 1Combining Active Immunization with Monoclonal Antibody Therapy To Facilitate Early Initiation of a Long-Acting Anti-Methamphetamine Antibody Response, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2015, 150522130025003, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Immunologic Evaluation of Immediate Hypersensitivity to Cefaclor, Yonsei Medical Journal, 2014, 55, 6, 1473, , , , , , ,
- 4Macrophages are the dominant effector cells responsible for IgG-mediated passive systemic anaphylaxis challenged by natural protein antigen in BALB/c and C57BL/6 mice, Cellular Immunology, 2014, 289, 1-2, 97, , , , , , , , ,