These authors contributed equally.
Farm exposure and time trends in early childhood may influence DNA methylation in genes related to asthma and allergy
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 355–364, March 2013
How to Cite
& the PASTURE study group. Farm exposure and time trends in early childhood may influence DNA methylation in genes related to asthma and allergy. Allergy 2013; 68: 355–364., , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Edited by: Stephan Weidinger
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.