Edited by: Marek Sanak
The adjuvant-like activity of staphylococcal enterotoxin B in a murine asthma model is independent of IL-1R signaling
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 446–453, April 2013
How to Cite
The adjuvant-like activity of staphylococcal enterotoxin B in a murine asthma model is independent of IL-1R signaling. Allergy 2013; 68: 446–453., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles. Grant Number: P7/30
- Belgian Science Policy. Grant Number: 3G072810
|all12102-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||14K||Table S1. List of antibodies used for flow cytometry.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.