These authors contributed equally to this study.
FcεRI stimulation promotes the differentiation of histamine receptor 1-expressing inflammatory macrophages
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 454–461, April 2013
How to Cite
FcεRI stimulation promotes the differentiation of histamine receptor 1-expressing inflammatory macrophages. Allergy 2013; 68: 454–461., , , .
Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- German Research Council. Grant Numbers: DFG NO454/2-4, NO454/1-4, SFB704 TPA4, A8, A15
- Heisenberg-Professorship. Grant Number: DFG NO454/5-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!