Integrative genetic and metabolite profiling analysis suggests altered phosphatidylcholine metabolism in asthma
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 629–636, May 2013
How to Cite
To cite this article: Integrative genetic and metabolite profiling analysis suggests altered phosphatidylcholine metabolism in asthma. Allergy 2013; 68:629−636, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!