Inhibition of endotoxin-induced perinatal asthma protection by pollutants in an experimental mouse model
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 481–489, April 2013
How to Cite
Inhibition of endotoxin-induced perinatal asthma protection by pollutants in an experimental mouse model. Allergy 2013; 68: 481–489., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Helmholtz Association. Grant Number: VG-NG-337
- LIFE – Leipzig Research Center for Civilization Diseases
Data S1. Methods.
Figure S1. Exposure to LPS, co-exposure to pollutants and OVA immunization.
Figure S2. Effect of prenatal exposure to pollutants on the asthma phenotype in the offspring.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.