These authors contributed equally to this work.
Multiple atopy phenotypes and their associations with asthma: similar findings from two birth cohorts
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 764–770, June 2013
How to Cite
Multiple atopy phenotypes and their associations with asthma: similar findings from two birth cohorts. Allergy 2013; 68: 764–770., , , , , , , , .
Edited by: Stephan Weidinger
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Asthma UK. Grant Number: 04/014
- MRC. Grant Number: G0601361
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01 HL082925
- British Medical Association and National Asthma Campaign. Grant Number: 364
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.