Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
Low vitamin D serum level is inversely associated with eczema in children and adolescents in Germany
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 906–910, July 2013
How to Cite
Low vitamin D serum level is inversely associated with eczema in children and adolescents in Germany. Allergy 2013; 68: 906–910., , .
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!