News and Commentaries
Allergen immunotherapy: a new semantic framework from the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology/American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology/PRACTALL Consensus Report
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 825–828, July 2013
How to Cite
Calderón, M. A., Casale, T., Cox, L., Akdis, C. A., W. Burks, A., Nelson, H. S., Jutel, M. and Demoly, P. (2013), Allergen immunotherapy: a new semantic framework from the European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology/American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology/PRACTALL Consensus Report. Allergy, 68: 825–828. doi: 10.1111/all.12180
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2013
- 3Prophylactic inoculation against hay fever. Lancet 1911;1:1572–1573..
- 4Further observations on the treatment of hay-fever by hypodermic inoculation of pollen vaccine. Lancet 1911;2:814–817..
- 14Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use. Guideline on the clinical development of products for specific immunotherapy for the treatment of allergic diseases. CHMP/EWP/18504/2006. London. European Medicines Agency. Pre-authorisation evaluation of medicines for human use. 20 November 2008. Available at http://www.emea.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2009/09/WC500003605.pdf. Last accessed 20 March 2013
- 15Allergic rhinitis: clinical development programs for drug products. Guidance for Industry. Beltsville, MD, April 2000. US Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). Available at www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm071293.pdf. Last accessed 20 March 2013.
- 16Guidance for reviewers. Potency limits for standardized dust mite and grass allergen vaccines: a revised protocol. Beltsville, MD, November 2000. US Food and Drug Administration, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). Available at http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/000218gd.pdf. Last accessed 20 March 2013.
- 18Specific immunotherapy in the U.S.A.: general concept and recent initiatives. Arb Paul Ehrlich Inst Bundesamt Sera Impfstoffe Frankf A M. 2003;94:17–23..